Zoom and other such video calls are brilliant during this time when we can't see our family and friends...and I'm loving seeing loved ones, albeit in on a screen! I am finding however, that particularly with larger groups, and with kids, it helps to have some kind of focus, like a quiz, or joke telling, or a game such as 'Who am I'. I wrote these questions for the kids who had a Zoom quiz with their friends yesterday, and thought I might as well share, as they might come in handy for a rainy day Zoom quiz for your kids and their friends! xx
- Which English football team plays its home matches at Old Trafford?
- In the medical profession, what do the initials ‘GP’ stand for?
- Maris Piper and King Edward are varieties of what?
- What is the chemical formula for carbon dioxide?
- Who was our prime minister before Boris Johnson?
- What is the capital of Germany?
- How many grams are there in a kilogram
- How many legs does a crab have
- How many holes are there on a golf course?
- What is the fastest animal on land?
If you want the answers then just email me! firstname.lastname@example.org.